Platform and Games
What gaming platforms are supported by Ultimate Battle?
- Currently, Ultimate Battle supports the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC and Mobile platforms.
What games can I play on Ultimate Battle?
- Kindly visit our Tournaments page and Challenge Lobby to explore a full list of supported games and check back regularly as we are constantly adding more title to the list.
I can’t find my favorite game, how can I request for a specific game?
- For your favorite game requests, you can contact us through Online Support available on the website or write to us at email@example.com
Can I have more than one account?
- Players are only allowed to register one account with Ultimate Battle. Having more than one registered account on Ultimate Battle is a violation of our Terms and Conditions. It can lead to permanent account termination and forfeiting of wallet amount for the particular account(s).
I am not able to verify my mobile number.
- You may try adding another mobile number. If the problem still persists, you can reach out to us through Whatsapp(+91-98992-12401) or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I change my username?
- Username assigned/chosen while creating an account is unchangeable after your account has been registered. However, you can change your display name by going on the ‘Edit Profile’ option which is available under your display name area on the website.
I forgot my password, how can I reset it?
- You can go to the Sign-In Page and choose Forgot Password option. You will be opted to verify yourself via email or mobile number to make new password.
I want to change my mobile number, how can I do that?
- You can go to ‘Edit Profile’ available under your display name area on the website to set your new mobile number.
Tournament and Check-In
Where can I get the latest information about Ultimate Battle tournaments?
- To get detail information on tournaments, visit our Tournaments page. A full list of live and upcoming tournaments is available here. You can also follow us on our social media handles: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter to get updated on upcoming tournaments.
Where can I check my Schedule(Bracket/Pool) for the Tournament matches?
- Schedules tab is available on the tournament page where players can check their Bracket/Pool Timings
- Timings are updated at 24 hrs before the commencement of the tournament.
What is Check-In?
- Check-In is a mandatory process available for every round in a tournament wherein participants notify his/her presence before the commencement of each round.
How do I Check-In?
- Check-In button is available for the tournament rounds on their specific Tournament page. Check-in button is active from 15 Minutes ( 5 minutes for CSGO ) before the commencement of each round. A grace period of 15 minutes is given for the first round for the participants to check-in.
- Example, If your Match time is at 03:00 PM, Check-In will be available from 02:45 pm to 03:15 pm. Failure in checking-in the given time window without any prior information to the Tournament Support Staff will result in automatic Loss.
What to do when my opponent has not checked-in?
- A Player has to wait for their opponent till the check-in window is open for the round. After the Check-in window ends and your opponent has still not checked-in, then you will automatically get a bye to the next round.
My opponent has checked-in but is not responding.
- Do use Chat/Call feature available in the Match Area to connect with your opponent. If your opponent still doesn’t respond, do contact the tournament support staff via group chat or online support.
How do I Report my match score?
- Players need to play their matches within the scheduled round-time and report the match score correctly within the scheduled time. A winner needs to submit a screenshot or image of the in-game scoreboard as proof, whereas the loser may upload or not as it’s optional for him.
How do I Submit an Evidence for the match?
- To claim your win or for reporting an issue in a match, the player(s) must provide a valid screenshot or video which highlights the aforementioned issue to the Online Support.
My opponent has reported the wrong score, what can I do?
- Report score is available for both players. You can report your own score and then the match result will go into arbitration. An admin will be assigned to your issue who will check both player’s score evidence and decide the winner.
When will I receive my winnings from a tournament?
- Prizes will be transferred to the winner’s UB wallet within 24 hrs of the completion of the tournament. Players can further withdraw the cash available in their UB Wallet to their Bank Accounts.
I haven’t received the prize money, what should I do?
- In case you haven’t received the prize money in your UB Wallet even after 24hrs, you can contact Website Support Staff to resolve the issue.
Can I directly receive my prize money in my personal account?
- No, all winnings are transferred to the player’s UB Wallet from where he can further withdraw to their bank account.
What is the minimum amount to challenge a player?
- For a real money match, a minimum of 50 Rs is required to challenge another player under standard option. Although, a player can challenge with no amount ( select “free” option) or it can set any amount for a match (select ‘custom” option).All these options are available when creating a challenge under ‘Select Amount” option.
What is a “platform fee”?
- It is the amount charged for providing the users, the services where they can compete with other players and earn money.
How to Connect with an opponent?
- You can click/tap on “How To Play” button(available on the bottom right side on the website) to understand the process of connecting to an opponent for different games. If you face any issues, you can reach out to us through our chat support or Support* button (available on the bottom left side of the page)
What’s the time of completion after a challenge is accepted/initiated?
- A time of “120” minutes is given to report the score and complete a challenge.
How to chat with other challengers on the platform?
- A “CHAT” icon is available besides the challenger(s) name to communicate with them on the platform. A call button is also available to directly talk via phone with the opponent.
I want to abandon a challenge after my opponent has accepted it, how do I do that?
- In case of such a scenario, you have a maximum time of “10 minutes” to reach out to us though Ultimate Battle Support Chat so that we can process your request. Challenge match cannot be canceled once a match has started.
Where can I see my earnings?
- You can see all your earnings under “My wallet” option available under MY PROFILE area ( on the upper-right side of the page)
How do I report my win for a Challenge Match?
- Report score option will be available for players in the Challenge Match Area to report their scores and upload match scoreboard. Screenshot also serves as a proof of your win, so keep it with you everytime!
How can I withdraw my challenge match winnings?
- After a challenge match concludes, the winner receives the Challenge Prize Money into their UB Wallet. Players can withdraw from their UB Wallet to their Bank Accounts/PAYTM wallet by filling bank details and withdrawal form.
Wallet Recharge & Withdrawal
What payment modes are available to recharge my UB Wallet?
- You can recharge your wallet anytime using Credit/Debit Card, UPI, or any Wallets like Paytm, Mobikwik, etc.
How to make a withdraw request?
- For a withdrawal request, it is mandatory to fill the Bank Details with correct PAN info for verification via User Dashboard
- You can go to Withdraw Money section in User Dashboard and send the withdrawal request from there.
What withdrawal modes are available to receive my Winnings from my UB Wallet?
- A Player can withdraw money from their UB Wallet into their personal Bank Accounts/PAYTM wallet.
- It takes 3-4 working days to process a withdrawal request.
Reach out to us through our mail email@example.com in case of any other queries.