How to Join a Tournament on Ultimate Battle
- Register for an Ultimate Battle Account
- Browse through the list of Tournaments and choose the Tournament you wish to participate.
- Ultimate battle has three type of Tournaments to choose from.
Joining a Tournament – Ultimate Battle 3 Types of Tournament Registrations to choose From
- Free Tournaments – Held for Gamers who wish to experience the platform before they dive into the War Zone.
- Amateur Series – This series is dedicated to Gamers who wish to continuously play with the community on a much serious note and hone their gaming skills
- Pro Series – Designed for PRO’s , who believe that they are the best.
- Free Tournaments – Just for Fun, you don’t have to pay anything to join these tournaments and the prize money for these tournaments is in the form of UB Coins
- Subscription Plan – Get more – Play More, Our subscription plan is a loyalty program which entitle you with tournament participation credits that costs you much less the one time fee. (Applicable for Amateur Series Only)
- One Time Registration – No Obligation, You join the tournament by paying a one time registration fee. (Applicable for both Amateur and Pro Series)
- Credit Debit Cards of all the banks
- Net Banking
- All Premium Mobile wallets
UB Coins are a sort of credit that is given to the winners of Free Type Tournament. Players can use UB coins available in their wallet to play Amateur tournaments only.
How to Play the Tournament on Ultimate BAttle
Check-in for the tournament
Please note that Check-In window is open 15 minutes before every tournament. A grace period of only 15 minutes is provided to Check-In after the set match round time.
Join the Game Server
The information of the server to join will be available on the tournament page after the participants have done their Check-in. In case need help please contact the UB Support.
Play the Match
Now you’re ready to play your game. Do-follow the rules to ensure fair play.
Visit the Tournament page as soon match ends to “Submit Score” and mark the win. Winner (s) is required to upload their winning Screenshot of the Game when submitting the score. In case of any help, do contact the UB support.
Challenge a Player
Play | Report Score| Win
This is how you can challenge other players
- Visit the Challenge lobby
- Select a game and opponent from the game with whom you would like to contest
- Send the challenge request to the opponent with money and game settings
- Opponent may accept or decline your request
- If opponent accepts the challenge, an equal amount is deducted from the wallet of both the players (+ 10% of the total amount in bet as platform fee).(Ex: If a challenge is taken for 500 INR, a sum of 550 INR deducts from the wallet of each of the players)
- As match concludes, winner reports the score with a valid screenshot
- After verifying the credentials and scores, winner is announced
- The winning amount is credited in winner’s wallet
How Does a UB Wallet Work?
Like any other mobile wallet, UB wallet provides safe and con convenient way to make in-store payments. They can be used for playing matches and buying merchandise at UB shop.
UB Wallet stores the following:
- Cash: The money you can use to play games and make other in-app payments. Cash is the amount that you recharge your wallet with or the amount you win while playing the tournaments.
- UB Coins: Those are the reward points that you win while winning a free game. You may redeem UB coins to play paid tournaments.
- Tournament Credits: Those are the credits that you purchase with your subscription plan. To know more about subscription plans, please visit link.
You can recharge your wallet anytime using NEFT, PayPal and Credit as well as Debit cards.
Winning amount is credited to your UB wallet as soon you are declared the winner. You can withdraw the amount after completing the withdrawl process.