ALL INDIA OPEN DOTA 2 LEAGUE
Game Play Rules
This is 5 vs 5 Tournament of DOTA 2 which can only be Played through STEAM.
- There will be a TOSS ,The Winner Team will choose SIDE OR BANNING/PICKING PHASE.(if the winner of Toss chooses Side(Radiant/dire) any one, then the opponent will only choose First Banning or Picking Phase).
- A game is finished, when a Team destroy their enemy towers and buildings and ultimately their Ancient. Note: A game is not forfeited, when a player types “gg” or “ff”. Always wait for the ancient to be destroyed!
- CLAN OWNERS / TEAM CAPTAIN are Strictly Advised to Check in 15 Minutes before Match Timings. They will get only 15 Minutes Grace period in case of delay, Failing in check-in in Given time will result to automatic Loose.CHECK IN BUTTON IS AVAILABLE AT THE RESPECTED TOURNAMENT PAGE & CLAN OWNER CAN ALSO FIND CHECK – IN OPTION THROUGH MY BATTLES > TOURNAMENTS.
- Any kind of Rescheduling of Matches is not Allowed in this Tournament.
- There will be SUB – BRACKETS and each SUB BRACKET will Contain 8 Teams. All Rounds of these SUB – BRACKETS will be KNOCKOUT. Winners from All SUB BRACKETS will move in to One FINAL BRACKET which will be DOUBLE – ELIMINATION.
PAUSING & DISCONNECTION RULES
- Teams may request a pause via chat,Three (3) Pauses up-to 5 minutes Pausing are Allowed per participant per game but game can not be paused for more than 7 Minutes in case of Disconnection or Lag for more than given Time Period Teams need to Continue Match.
- Players who disconnect from a Game have to rejoin the Game in remaining Pause time,if the one fails in doing same Game will be resumed without waiting.
EXPLOITS & DISPUTES
- Any sign of cheating may result in a Forfeit of the Game, disqualification from the tournament, and a Permanent Ban from Tournament and ULTIMATE BATTLE Website. Any form of glitching, abusing in-game mechanics, or unsportsmanlike behavior may result in a forfeit of a Match, or Ban from Ultimate Battle. Punishable unsportsmanlike behavior includes use of foul or degrading (abusive) language. In addition, breaking any rule may result in a forfeit of a Round/Map, forfeit of a Match, Verbal Warning or Ban from Ultimate Battle Tournaments.
- For help with in-game issues, please contact the Online Tournament Support Staff section.In the event of a dispute between two teams, the admin running the competition will review both parties explanations and may spectate the game to determine a verdict. The admins decision is final and no discussion will be entered into.
- Once the Match is Completed WINNER has to Submit Screen Shot(in Report Score option) of the Final Score in Order to Qualify for Next Round/Bracket.
- Prize Will be Distributed to FINAL WINNERS, FIRST RUNNERS UP, 3rd Position & 4th Position.
GAME SETTINGS – LOBBY SETTINGS
SERIES TYPE : Best of Three
LOBBY NAME & PASSWORD : WILL BE GIVEN AT THE TIME OF MATCH
GAME MODE : CAPTAINS MODE
ENABLE CHEATS : NO
FILL EMPTY SLOTS WITH BOT : NO
SPECTATORS : ENABLED
DOTA 2 TV DELAY : 2 MINUTES
SERVER LOCATION : SINGAPORE(SEA) or INDIA
NOTE : PLEASE READ ALL RULES and GAMEPLAY RELATED INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN TOURNAMENTS. REGISTERING IN THIS TOURNAMENT STATES THAT USERS HAVE AGREED ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS.