CSGO 1v1 Online Tournament 18 November 2017
- Tournament Date 18 NOV 2017
- Prize Money 1500
How to play
- Follow the instructions given in (How to play) and (How it works) section to know about the tournament process.
Check-IN is an essential part of participation and is compulsory for every participant. Check the Brackets and contact the admins before the tournament starts to get updated on your match timings.
- Get in Contact of Online Support Staff in case of any issues of Match Timing and Score reporting.
- No Rescheduling is Allowed in this Tournament.
- Report the score with valid screenshots to claim your win.
- Wait for your first match to show up. Regularly Check Brackets for Time Slots.
- WINNER - Rs 1000/-
- RUNNER UP - Rs 500/-
Freeze Time: 5 secs
Buy Time: 45 secs
Round Time : 90 Secs
Map : aim_map
Max Rounds : 15
- This is 1v1 Tournament of Counter Strike : Global Offensive (CS:GO) which can only be played through Steam.
- Participants are strictly advised to Check-IN 15 minutes before the Match Timings. They will get only 15 Minutes grace period in case of delay. Failing to Check-IN in given time will result to automatic loss. Check-IN button will be available on the tournament page 15 minutes prior to your match round timing.
Matches must be played in their entirety unless both Teams agree to delay the match. The match must still be completed before the start time & date of the next tournament round, as listed under the Tournament Schedule.
Rescheduling is not allowed in this Tournament.
Exploits and Disputes
- Any sign of cheating may result in a Forfeit of the Match/Disqualification from the Tournament and/or Permanent Ban from the Tournament and ULTIMATE BATTLE website. Any form of glitching, abusing in-game mechanics or unsportsmanlike behavior may result in a forfeit of the Match and/or Ban from Ultimate Battle. Punishable unsportsmanlike behavior includes use of foul or degrading (abusive) language. In addition, breaking any rule may result in a forfeit of a Round/Match, In-Game penalties or Ban from Ultimate Battle Tournaments.
- For help with In-Game issues, please contact the Online Tournament Support Staff section. In the event of a dispute between two teams, the Admin running the competition will review both parties explanations and decision of the Admin will be final. No further issues will be entertained after the decision has been made.
A “loser disconnect” happens when a player disconnects from a match while losing, resulting in an automatic loss.
A “winner disconnect” happens when a player disconnects from a match while winning, resulting in an automatic loss but opponent has to report.
Issue in case of Disconnection is under the Match Admin’s discretion. Contact the available Admin or Ultimate Battle online staff for reporting issue(s).
Check-IN:Every Participant or participant Team Leader is required to Check-IN to play the tournament match. We provide 15 min relaxation time to the check-in process; i.e. Check-IN will start 15 minute before the round start time and will last till 15 minutes after the round start time (If a Round start time is 3pm , Check-IN can be done from 2:45 pm to 3:15 pm) If a Participant/Team Leader is unable to check-in within the time limit, it'd automatically be counted as a forfeiture of their match.
5v5 Clan Tournaments:
- Only Clans can participate in a Team Tournaments (ex. Dota 2 Clan Tournaments/CS:Go Clan Tournaments).
- For Clan/Team Tournaments, Clan Leader need to Create a CLAN (compulsory) on our website.
- Clans must Consist a minimum of 5 Members including the Owner of Clan to participate in the Tournament(Clan Owner will be considered as Captain of his Team and he is responsible for all management of their Team and Check-In process before every match)
- Registration fee can only be Paid by Clan owner on behalf of whole Clan. The Clan owner will Get Prize in his ULTIMATE BATTLE's Wallet which they can further distribute to other Clan members (depends upon mutual understanding of Team).
Score Reporting:Case 1: Both participants/teams Present Winner of the Match needs to submit the score via Report Score button on the Tournament page. Winner Participant/Team Leader needs to Report the score under 10 Minutes after completion of Match to claim their Win. If a participant selects himself as a winner, he/she will need to submit the screenshot(Console match screen) of the their match score. Whereas screenshot is not compulsory if you select yourself as a looser. Case 2 : Opponent is Absent If your opponent is absent or doesn't check in within the given time limit, then you will get an automatic BYE. Case 3: Both Absent In this situation it's under the Tournament Admin's discretion. Case 4: In Case of Any Dispute (Wrong reporting/submission) In this situation, Participant(s) need to Contact with ULTIMATE BATTLE's Tournament Moderator(s) after completion of their match through Website Chat Support or through calling on contact no. mentioned on the Website (0120 6790 401).