- The player must check-in for every round to play the match in the tournament.
- Failure to check-in will result in disqualification.
Freeze Time: 3 secs
Buy Time: 5 secs
Round Time: 120 secs
Max Rounds: 15
Server details will be available after the participants have done their Check-In.
- Participants are strictly advised to Check-IN 5 minutes before the Match Timings. Failing to Check-in in at the given time will result in an automatic loss. Check-IN button will be available on the tournament page 5 minutes prior to your match round timing and ends after 10 minutes when the round starts.
- If Player-1 is checked in and the Player-2 failed to check in, then player-1 gets to the next round.
- If both players failed to check in both players get walked over.
Matches must be played in their entirety and rescheduling will only be allowed under specific circumstances with the approval of both the participants. The match must still be completed before the start time & date of the next round, as listed under the Tournament Schedule.
EXPLOITS AND DISPUTES:-
- Failing to follow the Fair Play rule(s) of the UB Tournaments will be governed under Tournament Admin discretion.
- For help with the In-Game issue(s), contact the Online Tournament Support Staff section. In the event of a dispute between two teams, the Admin running the competition will review both parties’ explanations and the decision of the Admin will be final. No further issues will be entertained after the decision has been made.
- A “loser disconnect” happens when a player disconnects from a match while losing, resulting in an automatic loss after 10 min game pause.
- A “winner disconnect” happens when a player disconnects from a match while winning, resulting in an automatic loss after 10 min game pause.
- Issue(s) in case of Disconnection is under the Tournament Admin discretion. Contact the available Moderator or Ultimate Battle online staff for reporting issue(s).
- If the player has not checked-in after 10 min from Round time: Automatic Loss
- If the player has checked-in but has not joined the game server/is not ready to play by 10 min from Round time: 1-Death Penalty
- If the player has checked-in but has not joined the game server/is not ready to play by 15 min from Round time: Automatic Loss
- For Bo3, If the player has checked in but has not joined the game lobby/is not ready to play by 15 min from Round time: Map 1 Loss
- For Bo3, If the player has checked-in but has not joined the game lobby/is not ready to play by 20 min from Round time: Automatic Loss
- Every match is recorded and with admins viewing the match in real-time.
- Players must use “record” via console to provide us with demo files in case of hack allegations.
- Hackers will be banned from the upcoming events of the specific game.
Please note: The registration fee is not refundable in case you don’t participate in the tournament.