DOTA 2 1v1 Tournament (Free) 22 January 2018
- Tournament Date 22 JAN 2018
- Prize Money 1500 Coins
How to play
Dota 2 1v1 Tournament Hero Pool : [Round 1 and 2] Shadow Fiend, Puck, Lina, Wind Ranger, Mirana
[Round 3] [Bo3] Shadow Fiend, Puck, Mirana
- Follow the instructions given in How to play and How it works section to know about the tournament process.
Check-IN is an essential part of participation and is compulsory for every participant.
Check the Brackets and contact the admins before the tournament starts to get updated on your match timings.
- Get in Contact with Online Support Staff or Tournament Moderator(s) in case of any issues of Match Timing and Score reporting.
- No Rescheduling is Allowed in this Tournament.
- Report the score with valid screenshots to claim your win.
- Wait for your first match to show up. Regularly Check Brackets for Time Slots.
Prize DistributionWinner - 1000 UB Coins Runner Up - 500 UB Coins
Lobby Settings :
Game Mode : 1v1 Solo Mid
SERIES TYPE : Single Elimination or Best of 3
Server Location : SINGAPORE(SEA)
Enable Cheats : Off
Fill Empty Slots With Bots : Off
Spectators : Enabled
Dota 2 TV Delay : 2 Minutes
Special rules for Matches
- Jungle (Farming neutral creeps)
- Major creep blocks/reroutes (like Fissure)
- Soul Ring
- Collecting Bounty
- Runes pickup
Game Play Rules
This is 1 vs 1 Tournament of DOTA 2 (Only mid lane is allowed in this Game Mode).
There will be a TOSS and the Winner will choose either Side or Hero (i.e. If the winner of Toss chooses Side(Radiant/Dire), then the opponent will choose the Hero to be Played in game by both of the Players). If 3rd Match is needed in Best of 3, then Tournament Moderator(s) will decide the Hero to be played in 3rd Game.
Any kind of Rescheduling of Matches is not Allowed in this Tournament. Participants of the tournament are strictly advised to Check in 15 Minutes before match timings. They will get only 15 minutes grace period in case of delay and failing to check-in in given time will result to automatic loss.
Only Semi-Finals and Finals will be Best of 3(Bo3). Remaining initial matches will all be single elimination.
Players may request a pause via chat. Only Two (2) Pauses up to 5 minutes are allowed per participant per game but game can not be paused for more than 5 Minutes in case of disconnection or lag.
Players who disconnect from a game will be allowed to rejoin the Game in remaining pause time; if the one fails in doing the same will be considered as forfeiture.
Any sign of cheating or exploits may result in a Forfeit of the match/disqualification from the tournament, and/or a Permanent Ban from the Tournament and ULTIMATE BATTLE website. Any form of glitching, abusing in-game mechanics, or unsportsmanlike behavior may result in a forfeit of a Match, or Ban from Ultimate Battle. Punishable unsportsmanlike behavior includes use of foul or degrading (abusive) language. In addition, breaking any rule may result in a forfeit of a Round/Map, forfeit of a Match, Verbal Warning or Ban from Ultimate Battle Tournaments.
A game is finished, when either Enemy’s First Tower is destroyed or Two Kills are taken (whichever happens earlier). Note: Always wait for the fountain to be destroyed before exiting if a player forfeits by “GG/FF”.
For help with in-game issues, please contact the Online Tournament Support Staff section.
Once the match is completed, WINNER has to submit screen shot of the Final Score in order to qualify for Next Round/Bracket.
Prize Will be Distributed after the end of the tournament.
NOTE : PLEASE READ ALL RULES and GAME-PLAY RELATED INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN TOURNAMENTS.
Check-IN:Every Participant or participant Team Leader is required to Check-IN to play the tournament match. We provide 15 min relaxation time to the check-in process; i.e. Check-IN will start 15 minute before the round start time and will last till 15 minutes after the round start time (If a Round start time is 3pm , Check-IN can be done from 2:45 pm to 3:15 pm) If a Participant/Team Leader is unable to check-in within the time limit, it'd automatically be counted as a forfeiture of their match.
5v5 Clan Tournaments:
- Only Clans can participate in a Team Tournaments (ex. Dota 2 Clan Tournaments/CS:Go Clan Tournaments).
- For Clan/Team Tournaments, Clan Leader need to Create a CLAN (compulsory) on our website.
- Clans must Consist a minimum of 5 Members including the Owner of Clan to participate in the Tournament(Clan Owner will be considered as Captain of his Team and he is responsible for all management of their Team and Check-In process before every match)
- Registration fee can only be Paid by Clan owner on behalf of whole Clan. The Clan owner will Get Prize in his ULTIMATE BATTLE's Wallet which they can further distribute to other Clan members (depends upon mutual understanding of Team).
Score Reporting:Case 1: Both participants/teams Present Winner of the Match needs to submit the score via Report Score button on the Tournament page. Winner Participant/Team Leader needs to Report the score under 10 Minutes after completion of Match to claim their Win. If a participant selects himself as a winner, he/she will need to submit the screenshot(Console match screen) of the their match score. Whereas screenshot is not compulsory if you select yourself as a looser. Case 2 : Opponent is Absent If your opponent is absent or doesn't check in within the given time limit, then you will get an automatic BYE. Case 3: Both Absent In this situation it's under the Tournament Admin's discretion. Case 4: In Case of Any Dispute (Wrong reporting/submission) In this situation, Participant(s) need to Contact with ULTIMATE BATTLE's Tournament Moderator(s) after completion of their match through Website Chat Support or through calling on contact no. mentioned on the Website (0120 6790 401).