Game Mode: 1v1 Solo Mid
Series Type: Single Elimination or Best of 3
Server Location: India / Singapore
Enable Cheats: Off
Fill Empty Slots with Bots: Off
Dota 2 TV Delay: 2 Minutes
- Jungle (Farming neutral creeps)
- Soul Ring
- Collecting Bounty
- Rune pickup
- Blocking creeps
Lobby details will be available on the tournament page after both players have Checked-IN and participants are required to join the Lobby within the round time frame.
- There will be a TOSS and the Winner will choose either side or Hero (i.e. If the winner of Toss chooses Side Radiant/Dire, then the opponent will choose the Hero to be Played in the game by both of the Players). There will be no choice of a hero if the hero pool is fixed in the specific tournament. If 3rd Match is needed in Best of 3, then Tournament Moderator(s) will decide the Hero to be played in the 3rd
- Any kind of rescheduling of Match/Round is not allowed in the Tournament. Participants of the tournament are strictly advised to Check-in 15 minutes before match timings. They will get only 10 minutes grace period in case of delay, and failing to check-in in given time will result in an automatic loss.
- Only Semi-Finals and Finals will be Best of 3(Bo3). Remaining initial matches will all be Bo1.
- Players may request a pause via chat. Only Two (2) Pauses up to 5 minutes are allowed per participant per game but the game cannot be paused for more than 10 Minutes for once in case of disconnection or lag.
- Players who disconnect from a game will be allowed to rejoin the Game in remaining pause time; if one fails in doing the same then it will be considered a forfeiture.
- Not following the Fair Play rule(s) will lead to in-game penalties.
- A game is finished, when either Enemy’s First Tower is destroyed or Two Kills are taken (whichever happens earlier). Note: Always wait for the fountain to be destroyed before exiting if a player forfeits by calling “GG”.
- For help with in-game issues, please contact the Online Tournament Support Staff section.
- Once the match is completed, WINNER has to submit a screenshot of the Final Score in order to qualify for Next Round/Bracket.
- Prize(s) will be distributed within 24hrs from the end of the tournament.
- If the player has not checked-in after 5 min from Round time: Automatic Loss in Toss
- If the player has not checked-in after 10 min from Round time: Automatic Loss
- If the player has checked-in but has not joined the game lobby by 10min from Round time: Automatic Loss in Toss
- If the player has checked-in but has not joined the game lobby/is not ready to play by 15 min from Round time: 1-death Penalty
- If the player has checked-in but has not joined the game lobby/is not ready to play by 20 min from Round time: Automatic Loss
Participants are advised to check their systems and network connectivity before their match to ensure a smooth transition in the tournament. In-Game issues will not be entertained above the set time limit.