FIFA 18 Tournament PS4 Free 23 January 2018
- Tournament Date 23 JAN 2018
- Prize Money 2000 Coins
How to play
FIFA 18 Online Tournament
Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions given in (How to play) & (How it works) section to know about how to CHECK - IN [compulsory] process.
- Get in Contact of Online Support Staff in case of any Issues of Match Timing and Score related
- Get in contact with Admins and your opponent and play the match.
- No Rescheduling is Allowed in this Tournament.
- Report the score with valid screenshots to claim your win.
- Wait for your first match to show up. Regularly Check Brackets for Time Slots.
- WINNER - 1250 UB COINS
- RUNNER - 750 UB COINS
Game Type : Online
Half Length : 5 minutes
Difficulty Level : World Class
Time Of Day : Check Round Time in Brackets
Game Speed : Normal
Ball : Default
Teams/Squad : Online Squads Only
Injuries : Off
Offsides : On
Bookings : On
Handball : Off
Players are responsible for ensuring that their controller configuration is correct at all times.
Players can use only club or national team.
Players cannot use any custom made teams (e.g. Classic XI).
Players can only use formations which are already available in the game.
Players cannot use custom tactics.
Players cannot use Legacy defending.
Matches must be played in their entirety unless both players agree to delay the match. The match must still be completed before the start time & date of the next tournament round, as listed under the Tournament Schedule.
Failure to complete a match before the start time & date of the next tournament round may result in one or both players forfeiting the match.
Etiquette And Forbidden Moves
Players wishing to make substitutions or change controller setting must wait until the ball is out of play before making any changes.
Players must not pause the game when the ball is in play , otherwise it may be disqualify.
Players are not permitted to take control of the goalkeeper in order to make the AI take control of the defense.
Utilization of game play aspects widely regarded as providing an unfair advantage or bad sportsmanship will not be tolerated. Any player found to be using these or unsporting behaviour ,will be terminated from the tournament.
- If the connection fails for either player or the match is draw at that point then the match should be restarted, continuing on from the score at which the game disconnected. The time to be played after the disconnection takes place is as follows
|Time Played||Time to be Played|
|0 – 5 minutes||Full Match|
|6 – 10 minutes||85 minutes|
|11 – 15 minutes||80 minutes|
|16 – 20 minutes||75 minutes|
|21 – 25 minutes||70 minutes|
|26 – 30 minutes||65 minutes|
|31 – 35 minutes||60 minutes|
|36 – 40 minutes||55 minutes|
|41 – 45 minutes||50 minutes|
|46 – 50 minutes||Full Half|
|51 – 55 minutes||40 minutes|
|56 – 60 minutes||35 minutes|
|61 – 65 minutes||30 minutes|
|66 – 70 minutes||25 minutes|
|71 – 75 minutes||20 minutes|
|76 – 80 minutes||15 minutes|
|81 – 85 minutes||10 minutes|
|86 – 90 minutes||7 minutes|
The time played after this point will not be taken into consideration.
- If the connection get lost from the player who is losing the match at that stage of the game , the other player will be awarded as a winner.
- If the connection get lost from the player who is winning at that time , then the match needs to be restarted for the remaining minutes to be played as mentioned above.
Check-IN:Every Participant or participant Team Leader is required to Check-IN to play the tournament match. We provide 15 min relaxation time to the check-in process; i.e. Check-IN will start 15 minute before the round start time and will last till 15 minutes after the round start time (If a Round start time is 3pm , Check-IN can be done from 2:45 pm to 3:15 pm) If a Participant/Team Leader is unable to check-in within the time limit, it'd automatically be counted as a forfeiture of their match.
5v5 Clan Tournaments:
- Only Clans can participate in a Team Tournaments (ex. Dota 2 Clan Tournaments/CS:Go Clan Tournaments).
- For Clan/Team Tournaments, Clan Leader need to Create a CLAN (compulsory) on our website.
- Clans must Consist a minimum of 5 Members including the Owner of Clan to participate in the Tournament(Clan Owner will be considered as Captain of his Team and he is responsible for all management of their Team and Check-In process before every match)
- Registration fee can only be Paid by Clan owner on behalf of whole Clan. The Clan owner will Get Prize in his ULTIMATE BATTLE's Wallet which they can further distribute to other Clan members (depends upon mutual understanding of Team).
Score Reporting:Case 1: Both participants/teams Present Winner of the Match needs to submit the score via Report Score button on the Tournament page. Winner Participant/Team Leader needs to Report the score under 10 Minutes after completion of Match to claim their Win. If a participant selects himself as a winner, he/she will need to submit the screenshot(Console match screen) of the their match score. Whereas screenshot is not compulsory if you select yourself as a looser. Case 2 : Opponent is Absent If your opponent is absent or doesn't check in within the given time limit, then you will get an automatic BYE. Case 3: Both Absent In this situation it's under the Tournament Admin's discretion. Case 4: In Case of Any Dispute (Wrong reporting/submission) In this situation, Participant(s) need to Contact with ULTIMATE BATTLE's Tournament Moderator(s) after completion of their match through Website Chat Support or through calling on contact no. mentioned on the Website (0120 6790 401).