How to play:
- Players will be playing "Solo-TPP-Classic-Erangel" with their opponent in the bracket. [Asia Server]
- Check-in will start 15 min prior to participant's round time.
- After players check-in, they'd be able to see Room Id and Password below Check-In Button.
- Match will start at 04:20 PM. Please make sure you are inside the room at that time.
- Go for the maximum points you can achieve as per Points System mentioned in Game Rules.
- Get in Contact with Online Support Staff or Tournament Moderator(s) in case of any issues of Match Timing and Score reporting.
- Check-IN is compulsory for every participant.
- No Rescheduling is Allowed in this Tournament.
- Always keep the screenshot of the game scoreboard, same can be asked in case of some issue.
- Wait for your first match to show up. Regularly Check Pools for Time Slots.
Winner – 60 INR
Runner -up – 40 INR
- Check-in is compulsory for every participant in every round
- In case a participant fails to check-in, he’ll be disqualified.
- In case of a participant who has joined for their match but had not checked-in, the participant will not be ranked for their match.
- Ranking will be done according to Point System unless mentioned otherwise.
- For a BO3 Series, the sum of total points from 3 matches will be calculated and players will be ranked according to their accumulated points.
Kill Points: 10 per Kill
- Use of emulators and/or any other device(s) giving an unfair advantage to players is not allowed in the tournament. (Emulators are only allowed in emulator specific tournament)
- Players found using hacks and/or mods will be disqualified from the tournament and/or players will be banned from the platform for a certain duration.
- Teaming up with other players/squad in a tournament will lead to disqualification and/or players will be banned from the platform for a certain duration.
- It is the player’s responsibility to check their device before starting their match.
- Any disconnection issue(s) while being in the lobby or from the game will not be entertained unless the same issue(s) is/are faced by a major number of players.
- Players are advised to check their exact Match time for their Pool on the day of the tournament.
- SMS/Mail notification will be sent to players relaying their schedule, but it’s player’s responsibility to be updated with the timings of their specific Pool.
- Issue(s) regarding schedule change will not be entertained.