Ultimate Battle is subsidiary owned and operated by BrainPulse Technologies Pvt Limited. “Ultimate Battle” shall hereinafter be used for referring to Ultimate Battle Website and Ultimate Battle Mobile App.
- Any person “User” accessing Ultimate Battle shall be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and all other rules which shall be mentioned herein.
- Ultimate Battle provides various “Tournaments” & “Services” which may have additional rules and regulations which will reflect on the respective page(s) and it shall enforce on the Users.
- Violation of any part of the Terms and Conditions may result in sanctions and/or loss of winner status. Ultimate battle reserves the right to sanction any User in Tournament at any level, any time in respect to their violation.
- The ‘sanction’ term mentioned above may be in the form of User i) warning; ii) reprimand; iii) fine; iv) return of an award (including prize money); v) caution; vi) disqualification.
- The participant (User) assumes sole liability for injuries and/or damage to property caused or claimed to be caused by participating in Tournament.
- To participate in Tournament, the User(s) needs to provide Ultimate Battle with personal data comprising
- Full Name
- E-mail address
- State of Residence
- Date of birth
- Phone Number
- User(s) acknowledge and agree that the personal data provided to Ultimate Battle will be used, processed and stored for purposes relating to the proper organization of the Tournament.
- In addition to it, the User(s) acknowledges and agrees to Ultimate Battle’s use and disclosure of User’s personal data to affiliates, employees,agents, representatives and third party organizations for the purpose of proper organization of the Tournament.
- User(s) also acknowledges and agrees to Ultimate Battle’s use of personal data if required to do so by law enforcement agencies to comply with legal process.
- Ultimate Battle services are available only to participants above the age of 18.
- In the event a Participant indicates, while signing-up, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland or Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted to use the Services on Ultimate Battle.
eSports, Skill Gaming.
- By using Ultimate Battle, and/or it’s services; User agrees that the games offered by Ultimate Battle are Skill Games. Winning in these games is highly dependent on the player’s knowledge of the game, understanding in-game mechanics, practice, hand-to-eye coordination, real-time strategy and much more detailed understanding which varies from game to game.
- User agrees that the outcome of any Match or Tournament played is solely the result of Skill, not chance.
- Wide variety of games are available on Ultimate Battle which can be derived into three categories:
- Third-Party Games
- These games are available on Ultimate Battle by acquiring usage licence. Ultimate Battle has no control or can motivate in any way the result of the game. Example: DOTA 2, FIFA, FORTNITE
- Third-Party Deployed Games
- These games are available on Ultimate Battle by acquiring usage licence. Ultimate Battle only has control on the running of game servers which verifies the stability of the system on every instance the server is run. Example: CS: GO
- Deployed Games
- Games which are developed fully or partially by Ultimate Battle and is run in the Ultimate Battle environment. The rules of these games are derived from the basic gameplay as it is and no new changes have/will be made without prior notification to the User. Example: Chess.
Tournament(s), Participation and Prizes
- A wide variety of Tournament(s) and other services are available on Ultimate Battle Platform for various games, including but not limited to, licenced games like CS: GO, Dota 2 and Clash Royale. Ultimate Battle grants limited usage licence to User(s) to take part in such Tournament(s) or use other Service(s) offered by Ultimate Battle.
- The Tournament matches are categorically divided into Bracket type tournament and Pool type tournaments.
- In a Bracket type tournament, Participating User(s) or Team(s) go head to head against their opponent(s), with the winner advancing to the next round; according to their scheduled bracket available on the tournament page on Ultimate Battle.
- In a Pool type tournament, Participating User(s) or Team(s) are heralded into a pool competing at the same time against other opponents in the same pool to reach the required specifications to win the match which shall be mentioned in Game Rules on the specific Tournament page.
- Check-In is a mandatory procedure to be followed by every participating User(s) or team(s) for every round in a Tournament. Sufficient time is provided for the participant(s) before and after the Match Round Start Time under which User(s) can Check-In for the Tournament Match Round on the specific Tournament page on Ultimate Battle. Failure in checking-in in the given time window will result in an automatic Loss. Ultimate Battle will not be held liable for participant’s disqualification resulting from failure to Check-In.
- The Tournament(s) across Ultimate Battle shall, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, rules and regulations mentioned herein, be governed by Game Rules as will be specified on the Tournament page on Ultimate Battle.
- The participants(s) having achieved the winning goal of the specific game(s) as described in Game Rules of the specific game(s), are declared Winners. In certain pre-specified tournaments, there may be more than one Winner and distribution of prizes to such Winners will be in accordance with the participant(s) placing in Finale Match Brackets or Finale Pool Match of the Tournament.
- All prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Ultimate battle reserves the right to withdraw any prize at any time at its sole discretion.
- Any prize(s) or trophy(s) pictured in tournament materials are for illustration purpose only. Actual prizes may vary from any pictured prize. Ultimate Battle reserves the right to make changes to the list of prizes at its sole discretion.
- The number of Participants required to make the Tournament(s) operational will be pre-specified and once the number of Participants in such Tournament(s) equals the pre-specified number required for that Tournament(s), such Tournament(s) shall be operational. In case the number of Participants is less than the pre-specified number at the time of commencement of the match, such Tournament(s) will not be operational and the pre-designated amount paid by each Participant shall be returned to the account of such User without any charge or deduction.
- Prize Money Distribution is subjected to TDS Applicability. If the Prize Money exceeds Rs 10,000, then the Winner(s) will receive the Prize Money after the deduction of TDS @31.2% as per Income Tax Act 1961. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions.
- By participating in the Tournament(s), each User agrees and acknowledges that neither Ultimate Battle nor their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertisers and publicity agencies in any way responsible or liable for any damages, loss or injury.
- User would be solely responsible for lost, incomplete, incorrect, damaged, delayed or misdirected applications.
- Employees of Ultimate Battle and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies and the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the open tournament.
- The Users agree and acknowledge that giving and taking bribes and manipulating results in any manner could lead to criminal proceedings.
- All disputes in connection with this term and condition document, including disputes as to its conclusion, binding effect, amendment and termination, are to be settled between the parties by negotiation. If no solution can be reached, such disputes shall be exclusively resolved by tribunal limited to New Delhi jurisdiction.
- The expenses incurred on travel to reach the tournament venue, in case of a LAN event, would be borne by the User and not Ultimate Battle unless stated otherwise.
- The User(s) accepts to receive Tournament updates, offers/campaign related SMS, Email and/or Whatsapp messages to the mobile phone number/email address provided by the User(s).
- Users shall not associate themselves with Tournament in any commercial manner, nor use any intellectual property rights of Ultimate Battle, nor shall they permit any third parties to do so.
- Users shall not carry out or facilitate any promotional or marketing activity at the Tournament venue.
- By participating in the tournament, you agree and acknowledge that Ultimate Battle, its bodies, officers, agents, employees, volunteers, sponsors and any other affiliate body working on its behalf have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, loss or damage.
- Please note: Ultimate Battle doesn’t make, nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, guarantees, expressed or implied relating to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspects of the prize.
- Ultimate Battle reserves the right to bring changes or alter the game pattern to enhance the tournament. Details of such changes will be published on the tournament website.
- Ultimate Battle, at its sole discretion, may suspend a Participant, disqualify any application, amend rules or provision at any time in the event of circumstances beyond its control.
- Ultimate Battle’s decision in connection with any aspect of the tournament shall be final and enforceable.
- Winners for the Tournament tournament will be selected as per the methods stipulated in Game Rules.
- Any legal dispute between User and Ultimate Battle in relation to the Tournament or other Services shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of India.
- User agrees to provide correct and valid information at the time of registration.
- User is not allowed to hold more than one Ultimate Battle account. In case of a User being found using multiple accounts, User account will be Banned.
- User(s) are strictly prohibited from engaging in a derogatory manner on Ultimate Battle with other User(s) or Ultimate Battle Staff, Organizer or any other entity.
- All withdrawals from User Wallet will be subject to User Verification. User can only withdraw cash from his wallet after verification of his/her account by providing PAN and Bank Statement and Details.
- Verification of the documents provided by User can take up to 2-3 days.
- User agrees that all the information provided by them is correct and Ultimate Battle has no liability for the fund in case of wrong information provided to us. User agrees that in case of discrepancies found in User account and Bank Details, their wallet amount can be discredited and closed.
- Ultimate Battle services are not available in Restricted States of Telangana, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland and Assam.
- User agrees that in case it is found that he/she belongs to these states, his account will be blocked and Ultimate Battle shall not be held responsible for any losses.
- Verified User’s withdrawal can take up to 3 working days to be transferred to their provided Bank Account. In case of delay due to unforeseen circumstances, transactions might be delayed to a maximum of 7 working days.
- Withdrawal transaction to be reflected in User Bank Account is also dependent on clearance from their respective bank. This usually takes a maximum of 3 days. Ultimate Battle has no liability for delay of the fund once it has been transacted from Ultimate Battle accounts.